Cheap Car Insurance Quotes - Fast & Easy!
Chances are you've been paying to much for your vehicle insurance. The Insurance Information Institute reports that rates have been declining in several states while medical insurance premiums are sky rocketing. You may or may not be aware of your policy limits for both your health and auto insurance, but you can certainly take the necessary steps to insure that you're getting the best bang for your buck.
Do you know you're policy deductibles? If you have anything less than a $500 deductible, you could be loosing a considerable amount of money on an annual basis. This may not always be the case, but we suggest your take a minute to request free cheap car insurance quotes from licensed insurance agents that can provide cost and coverage comparisons and help you make an informed decision policy deductibles that best suite your'e needs.
You might be thinking that you can lower your premiums to save a buck or too, but have you considered additional ways to save money with cheap car insurance? It doesn't matter if you drive a car or truck, each state requires you to maintain a minimum amount of coverage for your automobile insurance. You might think that the cheapest car insurance premiums are those that meet the state's requirement, but by combining your car and home insurance policies you may find lower premiums since many insurance companies provide multiple discounts when you have more than one policy with them.
The difference between purchasing state minimums and buying higher policy limits with a renters, condo or home insurance policy can equate to a sizable chunk of you're premium dollars and still be lower than what you might have paid with a low cost car insurance company that offered you the state minimums with your original quote.
In addition the points we've already covered above, you might consider looking into additional possibilities that can help you obtain cheap car insurance.
1. Inquire about discounts for safety equipment such as extra airbags, backup warning systems and car alarms. Insurance companies reduce car insurance premiums if you have additional safety features that can make you're car safer or less likely to cause injury to yourself or passengers.
2. Ask about driving safety. If you're insurance company provides a reduction in rates after taking an safety driving course, you can enroll and start saving money when you're auto insurance renews.
3. If you're single, get married. Insurance is a numbers game and insurance companies are willing to bet that if you're married, you'll be a safer driver. Safer drivers pay less in premiums than kids with hot rods.
4. Find out if the insurance company offers six or twelve month policies. If you get a ticket two months after your policy starts, you're going to pay for it when you're policy renews four months later with higher premiums. A twelve month policy will enable you to avoid any up charge to your policy since they'll have to wait longer until it renews.
5. Look in the mirror. Insurance companies bracket their premiums based on age. If for example, a lower premium is available when you turn 30 years old and you're 29, make sure you request an annual policy and you may qualify for the cheap car insurance associated with that age bracket as long as you turn 30 within a year of when the policy has started.
There are countless other ways in which you can save money and find cheap car insurance coverage with the best possible liability and comprehensive limits. Chances are you'll have to shop around, but then again, you've got time right? If you choose to buy the first policy you're presented with, you could be making a grave mistake. Take the time to compare and you'll be happy walking to the bank with all that extra money you saved by reviewing the finer details of your auto insurance quotes.
State By State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia